Located in Palm Beach County, FL, Jane Haglund’s extensive experience in the field of Fine Art Conservation began in 1986. Her private studio, which opened in 1997, specializes in the restoration of oil paintings on canvas and panel.
As a fine artist and illustrator herself, Jane has a comprehensive understanding of the materials and chemistry of conservation which insures her work to be of the highest professional level.
Jane’s clients are among private collectors in Martin County and Palm Beach County, regional and national galleries, museums, and fine art framers.
Specializing in the restoration and conservation of oil paintings on canvas and panel. Turnaround time is prompt, pricing is competitive and treatments are fully guaranteed. The treatments are completed only by Jane herself, not assistants.
The studio is fully furnished with the most sophisticated equipment and archival materials are used in conjunction with latest conservation methods.
- Examination, cleaning tests, black light testing and analysis of artwork
- Removal of surface dirt films, discolored varnishes and overpaint
- Consolidation and relining of canvasses as necessary
- Repairing of tears and holes
- Filling of losses and color compensation for pigment loss
- Finish varnish
- Care and maintenance recommendations
Palm Beach County